- Western Australian Salaries and Allowances Tribunal
- Commonwealth Remuneration Tribunal
- Remuneration Tribunal of South Australia
- Northern Territory Government Remuneration Tribunal
- ACT Remuneration Tribunal
- NSW Department of Local Government
- NSW Local Government and Shires Association
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government
The Parliamentary Remuneration Tribunal (PRT) is constituted under the Parliamentary Remuneration Act 1989. The Tribunal is required to determine the additional entitlements that are to be available to Members of Parliament and Recognised Office Holders.
Annual determinations take effect from 1 July in that year.