- Western Australian Salaries and Allowances Tribunal
- Commonwealth Remuneration Tribunal
- Remuneration Tribunal of South Australia
- Northern Territory Government Remuneration Tribunal
- ACT Remuneration Tribunal
- NSW Department of Local Government
- NSW Local Government and Shires Association
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government
The Tribunal determines the basic salary of Members in accordance with section 4(2) of the Parliamentary Remuneration Act 1989.
Office Holders may receive an additional salary and or expense allowance. These are outlined in Part 2 of the Act.
Current salaries are outlined on the Parliament House website.