- Western Australian Salaries and Allowances Tribunal
- Commonwealth Remuneration Tribunal
- Remuneration Tribunal of South Australia
- Northern Territory Government Remuneration Tribunal
- ACT Remuneration Tribunal
- NSW Department of Local Government
- NSW Local Government and Shires Association
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government
Boards and Committees
With the exception of those positions listed in the Statutory and Other Offices Remuneration Act 1975, the Tribunal does not determine remuneration for part time members of NSW Government Boards and Committees.
Remuneration for part time members of boards and committees is determined in accordance with the Public Service Commission Directive - Classification and Remuneration Framework for NSW Government Boards and Committees. For further information go to NSW Government Boards and Committees.