- Western Australian Salaries and Allowances Tribunal
- Commonwealth Remuneration Tribunal
- Remuneration Tribunal of South Australia
- Northern Territory Government Remuneration Tribunal
- ACT Remuneration Tribunal
- NSW Department of Local Government
- NSW Local Government and Shires Association
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government
The Statutory and Other Offices Remuneration Tribunal (SOORT) is constituted under the Statutory and the Offices Remuneration Act 1975. The Tribunal is required to make annual determinations on remuneration payable to the Judges, Magistrates and Related Group, Public Office Holders Group and the SES. The current reports and determinations are as follows and are effective from 1 October 2012.
- Chief Executive and Senior Executive Officers (SES)
- Judges and Magistrates Group
- Court and Related Officers Group
- Public Office Holders Group
The Tribunal may also make special determinations on issues referred by the Minister.
The Tribunal is also required to determine compensation claims for SES and Police Service SES officers whose contracts have been terminated or not renewed.
Chief Executive and Senior Executive Service
Judges and Magistrates Group
Court and Related Officers Group
|For determinations relating to this group prior to 2011 please refer to the Judges and Magistrates Group|
Public Office Holders